WE ARE HIRING NOW!
Interested candidates are invited to send by email full detailed resume together with recent photo to : email@example.com
Vacancies Available : –
The Staff Nurse delivers safe and quality patient care and is accountable for the outcomes of patients assigned under his/her care. He/She works collaboratively with the nursing staff, physicians and other members of the healthcare team to accomplish patient needs and achieve positive outcome in line with hospital/nursing vision and mission. In addition, he/she practices within the realm of the profession's ehical and legal frameworks whilst adhering to the hospital's guideline, policies and procedures.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Advanced Graduate Diploma in Nursing or equivalent.
- Registered with the Malaysian Board with valid Annual Practising Certicate.
- Nurses with Post Basic Certification would be remunerated based on experience and qualifications.
- Required language(s) : Bahasa Malaysia, English, Tamil and Chinese
- At least two years of clinical working experience in a hospital setting.
Job Duty and Responsibilities:
- Responsible of carrying out high standard of nursing care and treatment of patient.
- Ensure consultants orders are carried out before the end of each shift.
- Administer medication to patient according to standard operating procedure.
- Provide assistance to the consultants during medical examination and treatment.
- Maintain good public relations with patients, patient's relatives and visitors.